16569[Hammock Camping] Re: Just thinking

    Dec 13, 2006
      The last few years Ed has had those at Trailfest which is sometime in
      April and is also when they have had the Bluff Mountain Music
      Festival, or some name like that where they have blue grass music
      going all day on Saturday. The next gathering will be on NYE at
      Springer Mountain and I'm planning on being there as long as we don't
      run into the teeth of a winter storm.

      Dave

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

      > Dave
      > When is the next Hammock camping French Broad River outing or
      Springer.
      > There's nothing like a test drive."
      > CCWayah
      > " If you are still interested in this at the next hammock campers
      > gathering, let me know and I will try and remember to bring mine so
      you can
      > see how they feel. I have a 2.8" thick Exped DAM and a 4.5" thick
      > Stephenson
      > Warmlite DAM. I have an old 2" thick Thermarest LE that is
      pretty
      cushy
      > as well, a whole lot more than my old 1.5" thick ,,,"

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic