      From: Brian Neeley <wood_dog@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2006 2:51:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Packing your hammock

      Jeff <jwj32542@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > If you're using the skins, why do you also carry the stuff sack?
      I also use the snakeskins, and leave it in the stuff sack. I do it this way because I also keep my extra parachute line and tieout pegs in the sack. It just keeps everything together. Granted, I am not a lightweight packer by any means. If I were, my Alice pack backpack would be history, along with most of my other gear {Yes, I need lots of new gear. Anybody with more money than sense can e-mail me and get my Christmas list ;-) }.

      Brian Neeley