16511Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Packing your hammock

  • Brian Neeley
    Dec 9, 2006
      Jeff <jwj32542@...> wrote:
      > If you're using the skins, why do you also carry the stuff sack?
      I also use the snakeskins, and leave it in the stuff sack. I do it this way because I also keep my extra parachute line and tieout pegs in the sack. It just keeps everything together. Granted, I am not a lightweight packer by any means. If I were, my Alice pack backpack would be history, along with most of my other gear {Yes, I need lots of new gear. Anybody with more money than sense can e-mail me and get my Christmas list ;-) }.

      Brian Neeley