      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Tom Blum
      Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:23 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: slowhike`s down hammock version one
      (v1)

      Tim,

      Be aware that having an external hard drive only gets you half way there
      if you run XP.

      You need Ghost to copy useable backup. The standard system backup software
      will put a backup on the external hard drive, but will be unable to detect
      it when you want to restore.

      The whole "system state" thing is a fussy little bugger.
      Tom