      From: tim garner
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: slowhike`s down hammock version one (v1)

      i`m just a beginer w/ computers, but i belive i do need to get an external hard drive to store photos & stuff on.
      gotta be able to keep up w/ the latest hammock gear. ...tim

      Cara Lin Bridgman <caralinb@...> wrote:

      I backup of everything often enough that I keep a backup folder on my
      d-drive with shortcuts to all the pertinent places:
      C:\Documents and Settings\CL\Application Data\Mozilla

      This includes programs like Thunderbird and Mailwasher. It can also
      include my personal dictionary in MS word and installed system icons.

      I particularly backup these things before running ghost.exe or
      reinstalling things. I did this before installing the new Firefox 2.

      Of course all this computer chat is related to hammocks in two ways: 1)
      functional computers are necessary to keep abreast of the rapidly
      evolving hammock technology and 2) always have backup or do routine
      system checks because something somehow will let you down, often
      literally (more ouch!)

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.