16480[Hammock Camping] Re: slowhike`s down hammock version one (v1)

    Dec 6, 2006
      Tim, it is not my web site. On IE, the descriptions seperate from the
      small photos when you scroll down the page to see the enlarged photo.
      It doesn' do that on FireFox or Netscape. You can read the
      description in IE if you stay at the top of the page.

      Dave

      > man, i wish i could read your descriptions dave. i recently swiched
      back to IE because i was having so much trouble w/ firefox. i don`t
      guess you can have both on the same computer?
      > great photos. makes me wish i was there.
      > that`s pretty interresting about the stelth camp site. i saw what
      looked like an old shed roof in one photo & in the next photo, was
      that part of a sm plane or what? ...tim