16472Area Packing

  • Scott
    Dec 5, 2006
      A while back a few people mentioned they want to have some events in the VA
      and MD area. I live in Northern Virginia and next spring will be starting to
      have some events in MD, VA; and if all goes well PA.

      Though I am a hammocker, my group is not specific to hammocks, but I would be
      very glad to get some like minded people to accompany me.

      Who knows, maybe if we can get enough people in the area we can convince Ed to
      come along.......lol

      If your interested please take a look at my website (www.HikeHaven.com).

      If anyone has any specific event ideas in mind feel free to shoot me an email,
      or post on in the forum.

      "Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open."
      James Dewar Scottish physicist 1842 –1923