16470Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: slowhike`s down hammock version one (v1)

    Dec 5, 2006
      dave... verson 1 is just refering to my first down hammock... the one in the photos.
      the first drawing, labeled v1, shows how i put it together.
      i belive the only reason it ripped is because the outter shell didn`t have enough alowance from end to end, & began to pull.
      verson two (v2) is just a drawing at this point... sewing mach problems again.
      ...tim

      Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote:
      Tim,

      I'm not sure what your version 1 is.