16468RE: [Hammock Camping] Dream hammock photos and test

    Dec 5, 2006
      Ralph:

      Yes, you've got it right.

      I've been thinking about ways to improve the seal as well. I'm loath to add any more clips that have to be undone and redone to get in an out. It's supposed to be at least as easy as using a zipper.

      However, I'm considering experimenting with two puller straps, maybe around 1/3 the way along the sides, rather than one in the middle. That might be an acceptable compromise between solid sealing and ease of entry.

      Bear