16467Re: [Hammock Camping] Dream hammock photos and test

  • Ralph Oborn
    Dec 4, 2006
      OK I think I understand now?????

      1) By using the two clips on the bugnet you create a "virtual" ridgeline to
      suspend the net.
      2) would a couple more underbody loops help keep the net tight around your
      shoulers?

      3) I like the straps, I'm gonna try them.

      Ralph