16462Re: Dream hammock photos and test

  • Jeff
    Dec 4, 2006
      Great pics, Bear...looks like an excellent project.

      Maybe if you sewed a small strip of elastic, maybe 3" long, right
      where the netting sags onto your face, it would tighten it up enough
      to keep it off your face.

      Also, I think you may have discussed this before but I don't remember
      the details. On the close-up pic of your rings attachment, is that
      just a cord holding the rings, then the webbing passes through it?
      Has that been strong enough to hold you well w/o slipping? And it's
      easy to undo in the morning?

      Jeff
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic