16449Re: Built my dream hammock

  • teblum
    Nov 28, 2006
      I have no idea what a "double sheet bend" is. If you mean the knot, I
      have no problem with whipping and hanging successfully. It doesn't
      come apart.

      I just always end up with a tight (high) spot in the middle of the
      hammock after using it for a while. My theory is that the fabric slips
      through the whipping. It's just an untested theory at this point.

      Tom