16447Re: Built my dream hammock

  • teblum
    Nov 28, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "jdmitchtroop226" <jdmitch@...>
      I got to third (or fourth??) the picture request.

      Take a close up of the ends, where you run a loop through the
      "casing". I'm looking for an alternative to whipping.

      If nothing else, find someone with a camera cell phone. You get them
      free with renewall these days

      TIA
      Tom

      wrote:> I gotta echo the need for pics that others have made. The design