16352Re: "Grippy" and "Slick" Pad?

  • the gnome of blue island
    Nov 18, 2006
      (I've cut shallow, narrow "V"'s along the edges and it works well in
      my test lab (hanging from the rafters in the attic) . I reinforced
      the base of each "V" with duct tape to prevent tearing. Before using
      it in the field I'll need to do something more permenant. )

      you can use "goop" to glue the V cuts together they hold very well and you can make a semi bathtub thingy with the cc. ews

      the gnome of blue island