16285RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: fabric, and old topic but I need some advice

  • Nathan Ruth
    Nov 8, 2006
      I am also thinking about making making a travel pod as my next DIY project.
      I was thinking about using sil-nylon, and using velcro to close it up
      instead of a zipper. I was thinking about adding a small patch of netting
      above my face to control the condensation. Do you guys think that will be
      enough, or will I loose too much heat through the opening? I could just use
      ripstop but I would like the extra waterproofing.

      Nate

      Hammock Engineer
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic