16280Re: [Hammock Camping] fabric, and old topic but I need some advice

  • chcoa
    Nov 7, 2006
      Thank you Ed. I hope your prototype goes well, maybe I'll just buy
      one. :)

      I have not had any problems with the top of me staying insulated but
      the bottom is a definite issue below about 35 if there is wind.

      I have had good luck with the Neet Sheet but it's much more heavy
      than other fabrics on the market so I want to tyr some of those.

      jamie in az