16276Re: [Hammock Camping] fabric, and old topic but I need some advice

  • CC Wayah
    Nov 7 8:16 AM
      Just looked over the Travel Pod.
      You've just made my thoughts on making one my self a bit easier.
      So have you measured the square on your floor for futher project guide
      lines. They seam to be even squares so counting them and placing a piece of
      masking tape where your most common measurement would be needed might save
      time making other things too. This would work like a professional marked
      cutting table saving you some time in measuring.
      have you considered making the ends of your travel pod out of sinylon for
      wet weather maybe only about six inches or so.

      CC Wayah
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic