1627Re: Organize!

  • Per-Arne Asp
    Jun 1, 2003
      I have also used the prusik and clove knots but the small loops keep
      the sacks etc from sliding by themselves on the cord when the tarp is
      used in a non horizontal setup.

      The purpose of the Velcro in the middle of the tarp is to keep the
      cord from sagging to much under heavy load....

      The tarp is 10x9' (LxW), two pcs of 10x4.5' ripstop joined together
      (home made).

      //p-a

      > Have not tried using the velco to attach the center of
      > the tarp to the ridgeline, what advantages do you get with that?
      >
      > I like the coverage of your tarp, what size tarp are you using? >
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic