16261[Hammock Camping] Re: Linville Gorge ,NC Nov 8-10

  • jack_tier
    Nov 4, 2006

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Of crouse, Ed will tell you this is just research and a required
      > part of his business :)
      >
      > I bet he even writes off food, gas money and car mileage as business
      > expenses. And if he doesn't, he should start! :p
      >
      > Jeff

      R&D as well as testing...sure you bet.... BTW....Jack and I get a lot
      of conference time in the truck just getting there... the trail and a
      hang out is the best catalyst for new and refined ideas...such as how
      to reduce taxes...

      Oh yea... we'll be on the AT hiking Jennings Creek to Troutdale...9-11
      Nov testing qults, etc.... some really neat "etc" coming to a trail
      near you.. :-))))

      Pan
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic