      From: robi dawson [mailto:beanco@mail.tvnet.hu]
      Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 1:33 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Glucosamine (was Hammock Camping AT Section Hike)

      With all this talk of glucosamine of late i was wondering what the side'negative effects of it can be? Is there any known long term minuses for taking so much?

      rob

      At 09:10 PM 5/30/03 -0400, you wrote:
      Rick, I noticed improvement in my knees after only two weeks--some people don't notice anything for 4 weeks or so. In any event, I'm confident you will feel better if you stick with it....Ed