16239Re:the Mosquito Traveler

  • Hank
    Nov 2, 2006
      After reading this list for a while when I saw a Mosquito Traveler at
      Sportsmans Warehouse for $29.00 I could not resist getting it.

      It is now getting rainy and cold in Oregon so am not to sure I'll be using
      it outside very soon. Maybe I can try in in the house as I could use a good
      nights sleep. The MT is a lot cheaper than the Tempur-pedic mattress the
      wife has been looking at!!

      Will report in when it gets tested. Being 6ft 2 and almost 200 lbs, I hope
      it will fit me.

      Hank Burroughs aka Hank in the high desert