16230First night in the Mosquito Traveler (Byers)

  • Sandy Kramer
    Nov 2, 2006
      I used my camping hammock (Byer's Mosquito Traveller) for the first
      time last weekend. IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP I HAVE HAD IN YEARS!

      I suffer from arthritis and am usually in agony when I get up, but not
      in the hammock. Temp went to the low 50s (cold for us Floridians), so
      I was glad to have 6 panels of the Z-rest - could feel the difference.

      Fortunately, I didn't need to get up in the middle of the night, but
      was wearing my Feathered Friends Rock Wren sleeping bag, so it wouldn't
      have been that bad.

      Only problem I had was when I tried to turn and the pad didn't move
      with me.

      I need to learn how to do those knots!!

      sandy in miami
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic