16226Re: [Hammock Camping] Using my truck and a tree

  • Scott Schroeder
    Nov 1, 2006
      Good point Rick.
      If I was going to do that for a prolonged period of time I'd come up
      with a more cushioned approach. I might also see if I can get to the
      roll bar just below the ceiling and get a tieout there somehow.
      Scott

      On 10/30/06, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:
      > I recommend caution when tying to the pillar between front and back
      > seats. The seal or the pillar itself can be bent or harmed by hammock
      > support ropes or straps. Be careful with your pretty trucks.
      >
      > I have tied to the roll cage of my Jeep and to boards in the holes
      > designed to take them in the bed of a truck.
      >
      > Rick

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic