16204Re: [Hammock Camping] Using my truck and a tree

    Oct 29, 2006
      were you going to park the escort inside that three room tent? that would be differant<G> you could have your car, hammock, & every thing inside that big old tent!

      CC Wayah <ccwayah@...> wrote: Just hope no one tries to drive off in your truck while hanging around.
      Oh wait that might be a fun amusement ride. Does you hammock have seat
      belts?
      Sounds interesting.
      Actually I thought of using my old escort for this but
      it came down with an unwanted encounter and no longer exists. I have a
      large used three room tent given to me at Stores Pond that I had planned to
      adapt to that car with an interior hammock for future gatherings and
      forestry camping.

      CCWayah.