16169Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Cuben fibers

  • CC Wayah
    Oct 23, 2006
      Thanks Paul for the URL and information.
      It was fantastic to read the URL information.
      I've got a old fold up Halo hat that might be fun to mess with.. I wonder
      how to seam seal the seams on this fabric?

      So now were down to calling stuff that looks like cellophane fabric. What
      next?

      I recon I could use a silk liner for a privacy curtain with one of those see
      through tarps..

      . The night stars and moon would be great to see at night in a storm. Just
      getting my mind wrapped around MYOG with Cuben Fiber when I win my first
      million or so..

      Rogene