1607Re: Glucosamine (was Hammock Camping AT Section Hike)

  • colonelcorn76
    May 29, 2003
      > Amy, that MSM is probably better than either glucosamine or
      chrondroitin
      > for joints--I'd be taking it except it's very, very expensive...Ed

      I take 1.5g of glucosamine and 1.5g of MSM everyday. It comes in a
      combined glucosamine/MSM tablet -- 500mg of each in a tablet and I
      take 3 each day. The mfg is Shiff (www.shiffvitamin.com) but I buy
      them from the local BJs Warehouse. The bottle usually has 180
      tablets (60 day supply) but my last one was 250 tablets for the same
      price -- $9.99 for the bottle which is pretty close to the price of
      glucosamine alone. It works out to about 15 cents a day.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic