16001Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tarp Tent

    Oct 7, 2006
      ralph... they`ll have to be the ones from farther south... or alaska, or somewhere.
      the skeeters in n.c. aren`t big enough. ...tim
      PS... how big do they get in idaho?

      Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote:.
      .
      I'm confused, I thought you were talking about wind?
      Does this mean that you are harnessing mosquitoes to keep you warm?
      Do the mosquitoes have to be going 60 knots?
      Will other insects work as an alternative?
      Can mosquitoes tie knots?
      How do you get the bugs to workout? On a treadmill? or just calesthentics?

      Ralph Oborn

      .
      .