15990Re: Signing your posts

  • Wynne Eden
    Oct 6, 2006
      I was exploring an answer to your question, Rat, and others may have
      already answered.

      With the web client, even in "Rich Text" mode, I don't see a way. It
      doesn't work exactly like many forum-type boards do.

      Wynne Eden
      Americus, GA
      Amateur Hammock hanger, professional IT nerd, and period Trekker.
      http://southeasterntrading.com/amohkali
      <http://southeasterntrading.com/amohkali>
      http://www.southernindiandept.org/ <http://www.southernindiandept.org/>