15942RE: [Hammock Camping] Hennessey Ultra Backpaker Asym VS. Speer 8.0A

    Oct 5, 2006
      Thanks for your question Jim-glad to see you made it online and joined us!
      As you can see by the numerous thoughtful responses, this is a wonderful
      List and a great place to learn about hammock camping. I'd also like to
      thank everyone who responded to Jim's question. The responses are
      respective and very informative-but I'd also like to thank everyone for
      helping maintain the spirit of this List. As long as we continue to openly
      & respectfully share our personal experiences, our List will remain
      healthy..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc