15903Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA pics up

  • Jeff
    Oct 4, 2006

      > good photo report. sorry... i didn`t realize that you hadn`t made
      the conection between tim & slowhike. BTW... i was there fri night
      too.
      > now i wish i had tightend things up on the tarp before you got
      those shots<g>
      > ...tim

      DOH! I knew I was leaving somebody off that list. I remembered you
      being there on Friday...sorry about that. It's fixed now.

      Ed said that 15 folks is the most we've had at one of these
      campouts...and we matched that on Saturday night! Well, y'all did...

      Jeff
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic