15876Crazy Creek straps

  • Jeff
    Oct 3, 2006
      Several people have expressed an interest in getting the Crazy Creek
      strap/buckle set. All you have to do it click on the "Contact" link
      at the top of their homepage (www.crazycreek.com) and request a
      set. It's $10 by credit card.

      Brian H told me they'll sell the buckles separately as well.
      Getting more info on that right now.

      Jeff

      =====

      Hello Jeff,
      Yes, we sell a pair of straps with the buckles for $10 Plus
      shipping.
      Please send your shipping information, a phone number and a credit
      card number with expiration date and we can send them out to you.
      You may also call this information in to the number below.
      Thank you,
      Annie Fitzgerald
      Crazy Creek Products
      800-331-0304