15854[Hammock Camping] Re: light weight hammock failure

  • Rat
    Oct 1 9:35 PM
      Looks like you are trying to keep them from bunching up towards the
      hammock support. Good idea. I use a ridgeline so it would be even
      easier for us that do. You could also make them sliding, so that you
      could have them redy, and when it started rainind just pull the cord
      and slide them into place. They look more like a hammock bra than
      boots now. :)

      On a side note, hammocks aside, those photos look like an add for
      Croc's Footwear!

      One of these day's I'm gonna make to HS for one of these. I was
      actually in TN that weekend, but on the West end. I know, I know, it's
      only six hours.

      > hey rat... (& anyone else interrested of course), i also put a
      couple photos in the hot springs album that michele took of my set-
      up. a few weeks ago i was trying to explain an idea about covers that
      protect the ends of the hammock from blowing rain, but wasn`t doing to
      good a job of explaining it.
      > what you see in the photos were just the 1st attempt. more later
      on the improved version. ...tim
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic