15795Re: [Hammock Camping] Shoulder pain

  • Fuzzy
    Sep 25, 2006
      I third the recommendation - sort of. I use a Big Agnes Insulated
      Air Core in the Crazy Creek LEX I am testing, and it keeps enough
      pressure off my shoulders for any sleeping position, even when not
      fully inflated.

      Fuzzy
      back to lurking...

      > I second the Exped recommendation if you can afford it. The Exped
      in
      > the Crazy Creek LEX is the only way I can actually sleep on my
      stomach
      > in a hammock (otherwise I just spend a few minutes at a time on my
      > stomach). It opens the hammock up much better than my ThermaRest
      and
      > makes the hammock lay much flatter.
      >
      > Actually, I don't think that hammock is very comfortable w/o that
      pad.

      > Jeff
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, tim garner <slowhike@> wrote:
      > >
      > > brian... i don`t know if you use a pad in your hammock, but even
      > ccf pad will spread the hammock a fair amount.
      > > i use an exped DAM & shoulder squeze is pretty much a thing of
      > the past.
      > > ...tim

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic