15717Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA Hammock Hangers Campout Sep 22-24, 2006

    Sep 13, 2006
      Rosaleen Sullivan wrote:
      > Beam me over, "Scottie!"
      >
      > WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS SOONER???
      >
      > We have this great brain resource who is constantly coming up with great gear.
      >
      > We need to appeal to Risk/Rick to invent a gadget that will beam us around the country to "hang" together once in a while.

      I am actually bringing one of them to the hangout in NC, Rosaleen. And
      since we are talking StarTrek terms it is nice to be able to relate that
      the device is called a Vulcan - Actually my prototype is a Vulcan 750.