      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of tim garner
      Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:58 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Hammock Hangers Campout Sep 22-24, 2006

      ed... i`ve tryed 3 times to send a post about new photos & keep getting
      failure notices. ...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@speerhammocks. <mailto:ed%40speerhammocks.com> com> wrote: JR,
      are you still with us? How are you coming on your aerogel project? Any
      chance you can make it to Hot Springs? I'd love to see if you've managed to
      get any aerogel sheets that can be adapted for hammock pads..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc