15625Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

  • Rat
    Sep 5, 2006
      No that's my Mom's boyfriend, Joe, eating the Banana. I'm the dork
      sitting at the table with the Boonie hat on. My son snaped the
      picture! I'm also the one holding the Armadillo, but I don't think you
      can see my face in that one. It was the first time Gage had seen an
      Armadillo up close. And the first time in yeeeeeeears I had caught
      one. It's good to know I can still out think an Armadillo! :) Catching
      Armadillos is becoming a lost art:)

      Feel free to look at any of the pictures. I just started using Yahoo
      Photos, but so far I like it.

      Rat

      > rat... i`m liking the attached stake bag. anything that helps keep
      stuff simple & orginized at the same time is a good thing. i think i
      like putting it on the hammock support even better.
      > BTW... i guess it`s ok that i looked at the rest of the 14
      pictures from your car camping trip. i`m fixin to do a car camping
      trip w/ friends this comming weekend.
      > is that you eating the banana?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic