      From: tim garner <slowhike@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 4, 2006 9:07:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

      rat... i`m liking the attached stake bag. anything that helps keep stuff simple & orginized at the same time is a good thing. i think i like putting it on the hammock support even better.
      BTW... i guess it`s ok that i looked at the rest of the 14 pictures from your car camping trip. i`m fixin to do a car camping trip w/ friends this comming weekend.
      is that you eating the banana?

      Rat <hogn8r2004@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Actually it is sewn into the tree-huggers for the tarps. But, since I
      am thinking of getting rid of the tree-huggers they will be sewn into
      the supprt straps for the tarps. They can just as easily be on the
      hammock support tho.

      Rat

      --- In hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com, tim garner wrote:

      > i like the strap pocket rat... is that made onto the end of a
      webbing that is the support on one end of your hammock? ...tim