15603Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest Brain Squeeze, Strap Stake Pockets.

  • Johan van Dijk
    Sep 1, 2006
      Rat,

      thanks a lot mate! Great idea!!. Have been annoyed by the idea of losing,
      puncturing etc. too. This looks like a good solution if I stick to metal
      stakes.

      Like Rick, I prefer the idea of wooden stakes, made on trail but sometimes I
      "need" metal stakes for my cooker setup (wood, alcy, esbit) as well (those
      are two separate words aren't they?) as tarp/hammock stakes. Your idea has
      been added to my to do list... ouch thanx a lot for that too ;-)

      Grtz Johan

      mob: +31 6 44 80 82 63
      email: gonewalkabout2003@...

      http://www.geocities.com/johanvandijk