      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Chuck Haak
      Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:46 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] Buying from Wally world

      Rosaleen wrote: I can't necessarily tell polyester from nylon

      My experience is that polyester and nylon act differently when you put a
      flame to them. Nylon melts while polyester just sort of chars. Not that I
      would recommend that you light fabric on fire in Walmart.

      Chuck

      .

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=8969804&grpspId=1600065843&msg
      Id
      =15566&stime=1156849731&nc1=1&nc2=2&nc3=3>