      Posted by: "dexstrom" indyflyer@...<mailto:indyflyer@...> dexstrom
      Date: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 pm (PDT)

      How do you know you have 1.9oz ripstop when buying at wally world?
      I've been checking the local store and the nylon looking stuff always
      says "made from unknown material, unknown source" Is the ripstop
      labled as "ripstop nylon", and I just have to keep checking the bins
      or is there some other wording that will tell me that it is what I
      want?

      Daniel
      HH Asym