15563[Hammock Camping] Re: Peapod for side sleepers?

  • Rat
    Aug 28, 2006
      When I built the FrankenPod I had the same problem. When I pulled
      my knees up I had cold spots. I have added an expandable area to
      accomodate this. Kinda like the expandable carry on bags for air
      travel, that's where I got the idea anyway:) While I am on my back I
      can zip it up tight, then, when I roll over, I unzip it to allow for
      the extra width. I haven't tested it yet, it was 101* here today,
      but it *seems* to fit better. I've still got about 3 months before I
      can test it for real.

      Rat

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@...>
      wrote:

      > jeff,
      >
      > Thanks for the (topsy turvy) input. Seems it might work but I'll
      > have to hear from someone with the full width hammock. Or get to a
      > SEHA campout and try one.
      >
      > Steve
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic