15560Re: [Hammock Camping] Buying from Wally world

  • Ralph Oborn
    Aug 28, 2006
      but im leaning pretty heavy towards about 50" wide & 10' long.
      if you`d like to figure the actual weight of that material, ed`s book,
      "hammock camping" gives a simple method to do that. it`s got lots of
      helpful information in it.
      ...tim

      I make my risk test hammocks with 4 yards of materiel, I lose about 6 inches
      on each end for the bight on the double sheetbend. So knot to knot is about
      11 foot. At this length it doesn't seem to "close in" on you.

      Ralph (5' 13" tall)