15473Re: [Hammock Camping] Little Help From The HH Pros!

  • Dylan Anderson
    Aug 23, 2006
      Hello Randal, and welcome to the forum.

      I must apologize, I have been off the board for a
      couple of weeks, so I am sorry this is late getting to
      you, but I might be able to offer a bit of help. I
      too am from AZ, the Arrowhead section of Phoenix to be
      precise, and own a pair of Hennessy's. One is the
      biggest, the Safari Model with the stock (2lb) Hex
      fly. The other is an Explorer model, though I don't
      recall if the ultralight version was out when I
      ordered it. In any case though, I would be happy to
      get together so that you can try them out in person.
      Heck, I am always looking for local people to camp
      with and would even be up for a weekend overnighter if
      schedules could be worked out. Just let me know if
      you are interested and we can go from there!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic