15472Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH on PCT report

    Aug 23, 2006
      backpackinglight.com has done reviews on the JRB hood & arms, but i don`t remember much if any thing negitive.
      i`m not sure if they reviewed other JRB stuff... i don`t remember. i`ll have to go back & look. ...tim

      Keith <pulse_0ptional@...> wrote:
      I'm with Jeff, here - I'd really like to see negative feedback on
      either of these products. As a matter of fact, I've never seen actual
      'reviews' of either quilt, except Jeff's. Thinking back, I don't know
      that I've ever seen a negative POST about either one. I'd like to
      read the other side of the issue, if it exists.
      .

      .