15471Re: HH on PCT report

  • Keith
    Aug 23, 2006
      I'm with Jeff, here - I'd really like to see negative feedback on
      either of these products. As a matter of fact, I've never seen actual
      'reviews' of either quilt, except Jeff's. Thinking back, I don't know
      that I've ever seen a negative POST about either one. I'd like to
      read the other side of the issue, if it exists.

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <jingram01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ...I have also read some good and bad reviews for both the JRB
      > > and the KAQ...
      >
      > Could you please point me to the bad reviews of these two systems?
      > I'd be interested in reading them.
      >
      > I'm also interested in how the extra pads work with the HH system, so
      > if you go with that option then please post some good details on your
      > results.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Jeff

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic