15128Re: sewing

  • jeff jeffery
    Aug 4, 2006
      hey guys, Checkout http://www.sailrite.com/ I was a cruising sailor and one thing we did was buy a sewing machine( from sailrite) it was used for mending clothes, making using items for the boat and gear and repairing our sails. We also purchased a book about sailing and sewing projects and ideas. It was easy to learn to use a sewing machine. Lots of good info on theor website too.
      Cheers. Art