1511help find a thread

  • robi dawson
    May 21, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      I seem to remember a thread/post not too long ago with info on sewing a
      hammock, i seem to remember the price being sg like 50 bucks...

      anybody know what I post that was?

      BTW, one thing has not become clear to me yet if I were to go ahead and buy
      a hammock or kit what would be the advantageous of a HH or Speer over a
      say, Bana, that Bana is by far the cheapest and I recall some here saying
      they do use them...

      This is all relevant because i still have not found good material here in
      Budapest, so i will have to order over the Net either materials or
      kit/completed hammocks,, oh yeah, if i go the make from scratch route,
      where should i look for materials, any personal favs?

      i am heavy in the 220 - 230 range and will need a tarp as well as hammock.

      thanks again in advance for the tips/help

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic