15085Re: [Hammock Camping] Temporary Departure

  • Rat
    Aug 3, 2006
      Click on *edit membership*

      Then click on *Web Only* button

      Then click on *Save Changes*

      Now you can only read it on the group board. When you start to read
      it on the board use the *Group by Topic* link and it will keep all
      threads under the original posting for easier (sometimes) linear
      viewing. Moe like a real discussion Forum.

      Rat

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Stuhr, Tim" <tstuhr@...>
      wrote:

      > I was thinking about doing that but my wife is going along also.
      She's