Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

15053Re: HH fly undercover link

Expand Messages
  • Keith
    Aug 2, 2006
      I'm missing the acronym again....SPE?

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <jwj32542@...> wrote:

      > CCF and a SPE. Or Risk's Overlap Pad or Rock's Wing Pad. But of
      > those, I'd pick the SPE.

      > If you can make a stuff sack, you can make a quilt. Seriously. It
      > was one of my first projects.

      Well...I may have revised my opinion on my DIY skills as of last
      night....I was up all night making a Gearskin-style pack for the guy
      who lent me his sewing machine (pretty cheap, if you ask me!), and
      it's turned out great! Even all the hand-stitching I had to do,
      through two layers of pack cloth, a thick MI strap, and 1/4" of CCF!

      So, maybe I AM ready to try a quilt....
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic