15051Re: HH fly undercover link

  • Jeff
    Aug 2, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <pulse_0ptional@...>
      wrote:

      > Oh ok...cool. Well, it'll definitely be nice once I get a KAQ.
      But
      > 'till then, any cheap ideas?

      CCF and a SPE. Or Risk's Overlap Pad or Rock's Wing Pad. But of
      those, I'd pick the SPE.

      > That reminds me. As far as overquilts go, is there anything pre-
      made
      > out there that's synthetic?

      Somebody does, but I'm going blank on who it is at the moment. One
      of the cottage makers. GoLite used to but I think they discontinued
      it a few years ago.

      > I like the Ray-way
      > quilt, but I'm not really confident enough with my DIY skills to
      try
      > something that complicated...

      If you can make a stuff sack, you can make a quilt. Seriously. It
      was one of my first projects.

      Jeff
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic